Spinach Artichoke Dip

My friend, Lindajoy, gave me this recipe. I love spinach artichoke dip! This one was no exception. I love the red peppers in it. It made it so colorful.
I made it for a New Year's Eve party that I went to. A few ladies parked themselves right by the bowl. :)

Baked Artichoke Dip
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, well drained (marinated or not)(I chopped mine up)
* 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
* 1 red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
* 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Stir in artichokes, spinach and bell pepper. Place in 1 quart ovenproof casserole and sprinkle with Monterrey Jack cheese. Bake at 350 degrees 15-20 minutes until heated and bubbly and cheese is melted. Serve with baguette slices, crackers or pita crisps. (I like tortilla chips, personally!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh...I hereby solemnly swear that I will only make this for Superbowl Sunday. I'll go the tortilla chip route because I trust you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling like Homer Simpson with a box of donuts right now.

    ReplyDelete